Children's Ministry Highlights
News & Events
We are currently planning for the year of 2020. We have a lot of great things in the works for our KIDS Ministry and we would love to have you and your family be a part of them!
Some fun things to look forward to in 2019:
- Family Game Night (March 2020)
- Ice Cream Evening Mom & Kids (May 2020)
- Grandparents & Kids Dinner (Nov 2020)
- Kid's Crusade (a 3 day summer camp in southern Ohio)
- Vacation Bible School (June 2020)
- Camp Meeting in Logan, Ohio (July 2020)
- Children's Missionary Rally (July 2020)
- Celebration Sundays
- Trunk-or-Treat (October 2020)
- Ride-In Movie Night (August 2020)
Who We Are
Kids in Discipleship (K.I.D.S. Ministry)
exists to journey with children who
are learning how to love and serve
both God and neighbor as Christ did.
This ministry exists to serve those
ages 0 through 6th grade.
Our KIDS Ministry is led by
Ashley & Danny Kuhn.
Sunday School classes meet each Sunday at 9:30 AM. For more information on age appropriate classes, see the Gatherings Page.
Sunday mornings during the AM Gathering, Children are invited to attend "Children's Chapel."There is a time for worship, offering, Bible stories, craft, and snack each week. We also hold a Missions Sunday Service with the children on the 3rd Sunday of each month led by Renee Johnson. There is also a Nursery available for ages 0 through 3 years old.
Wednesday evenings at 7 PM, KIDS meet in the Children's Chapel for Bible Study!
Sunday PM Life Group from 6-7 PM in the Children's Chapel!