Children's Ministry Highlights
News & Events
We are currently planning for the upcoming year of 2019. We have a lot of great things in the works for our KIDS Ministry and we would love to have you and your family be a part of them!
Some fun things to look forward to in 2019:
- Pizza & PJ Movie Party (January 2019)
- Family Game Night (March 2019)
- Ice Cream Evening Mom & Kids (May 2019)
- Grandparents & Kids Dinner (Nov 2019)
- Kid's Crusade (a 3 day summer camp in southern Ohio)
- Camp Meeting in Logan, Ohio (July 2019)
- Vacation Bible School (June 2019)
- Children's Missionary Rally (July 2019)
- Celebration Sundays
- Trunk-or-Treat (October 2018 & 2019)
- Ride-In Movie Night (August 2019)
Who We Are
Kids in Discipleship (K.I.D.S. Ministry)
exists to journey with children who
are learning how to love and serve
both God and neighbor as Christ did.
This ministry exists to serve those
ages 0 through 6th grade.
Our KIDS Ministry is led by
Ashley & Danny Kuhn.
Sunday School classes meet each Sunday at 9:30 AM. For more information on age appropriate classes, see the Gatherings Page.
Sunday mornings during the AM Gathering, Children are invited to attend "Children's Chapel" in the Upstairs Fellowship Hall. There is a time for worship, offering, Bible stories, craft, and snack each week. We also hold a Missions Sunday Service with the children on the 3rd Sunday of each month led by Renee Johnson. There is also a Nursery available for ages 0 through 3 years old.
Wednesday evenings at 7 PM, KIDS meet in the Upstairs Fellowship Hall for Bible Study!